Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday 5: Aloon Again, Naturally

With which Looney Tunes character do you have the most in common?

I didn't care much for Looney Tunes as a kid. The physical humor that's inherent in the genre has never been my cup of tea. I'll cheat and say Shirley the Loon from Tiny Toons.

Who or what are your metaphorical Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote?

I don't think I have a Wile E. Coyote (I hope not!). But we all have a Road Runner, don't we? Mine is a totally stress-free vacation. One day...

What’s up, doc?

That's all, folks!

When did you last hear some opera music?

I listen to a lot of classical music while I edit and translate. That doesn't usually include opera, since I find vocals distracting, but the Fidelio overture came up in my playlist yesterday.



What’s a good life lesson you learned from Looney Tunes?

You can't always get what you want, and often when you do, it's not as good as you hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment