Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday 5: Returns



What was the last item you returned or exchanged at a store?

I'm generally pretty conservative in purchases and don't need to return or exchange things that often. I guess the last thing was some moldy veggie burgers? You can't exactly see that something's moldy through the cardboard packaging.

When did you last leave the house and then turn right back around and go back inside?

I do this fairly often, because I don't have my life together. The last time I wish I had done that but couldn't was when I realized I had forgotten the right journal page en route to a student.

What’s the latest you’ve ever returned a library book?

I'm a really good library user; I'm never more than a few days overdue, and rarely then!

What location among places you’ve traveled would you most like to see again?

I absolutely loved my long weekend in Indonesia and would love to go back for a longer visit. I'm also looking forward to traveling to South Korea for a wedding in 2019 (knock on wood!) and revisiting all of my favorites there--and possibly making some new ones?

What’s an unlikely movie sequel you’d like to see?

One of my fellow teachers in Korea once joked about "why didn't anyone make a sequel to Titanic" except I wasn't entirely sure that he was joking. I've never seen Titanic, though, and I have no interest in it, so that wouldn't be a sequel I'd like to see (unlikely as it may be). Otherwise, is anything really an "unlikely" movie sequel these days? Anything and everything is up for grabs in terms of becoming a franchise, or at least a trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment