Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday 5: Just Desserts



What's your favorite breath mint?

I don't have one. I don't use breath mints. I drink copious amounts of tea in the mornings, before I go anywhere or meet anyone, and hope that covers up anything objectionable.

What's your favorite chewing gum?

I was partial to Wrigley's when I was a kid. I tended to chew at least two sticks at once, and had a habit of just popping in another stick once the flavor ran out. Inspired by Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (not intended as a role model, I'm sure), one time I actually stuck one of those two- or three-stick wads behind my ear. It's not as convenient as Roald Dahl makes it sound.

What do you like on an ice cream sundae?

Jimmies and crumbled cookies! I don't really care for whipped cream, chocolate syrup, or cherries.


What do you put honey on?

I save honey for my tea when I have a cold.


Where do you go for a good muffin?

I'm rather fond of Espresso House's Choco Fours, even though I am ambivalent at best about Espresso House.

No comments:

Post a Comment