Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday 5: Consumption

What is your paper towel consumption like?

Not awful, but not ideal. I try to use sponges and tea towels as often as possible in the kitchen, but paper towels have also become our default paper product in the house. No napkins, no tissues: just paper towels.





What condiment do you use most often?

Hm, what counts as a condiment? Do the variety of sauces in squeeze bottles in our fridge count as condiments? Because if we're talking about just ketchup and mustard, I don't use either.

What is your sticky note consumption like?

Nonexistent. I never use them.

What’s your coin jar setup?

Sweden is much closer to going cashless than the US, and I go for long stretches without having any cash on me at all. Needless to say, spare change doesn't really accumulate. When I have some, I usually give it away.

What’s something you’ve purchased recently that was lower in price than usual?

I don't know about recently, but I picked up some home decor items from Myrorna's for ultra cheap. I also visited a couple of vintage stores while I was in the US, but the keyword there is "vintage" (i.e. not "thrift"). They didn't break the bank, but they weren't a steal, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment