Monday, June 5, 2017

Newly Listed: Pink Quartz Speed of Light Bracelet

The third entry in my podcast bracelet series!

Rhodonite pink quartz STEM physics sciart science jewelry
Pink Quartz and Rhodonite Speed of Light Bracelet by Kokoba
These are some more chips reclaimed pieces from Kokoba alpha releases: rhodonite, rose quartz, and cherry quartz.

Rhodonite pink quartz STEM physics sciart science jewelry

I love the blend of pinks in this one. It's like a little bit of strawberry and cream to wear on your wrist!

Rhodonite pink quartz STEM physics sciart science jewelry

The chips spell out the digits of the speed of light (in meters per second). The round rhodonite beads are the spacers between each digit. Most of the ones I made during the podcast binge-crafting session ended up featuring the speed of light. I tend to default to pi, so I have to consciously try to branch out into other fields/numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment