Monday, November 14, 2016

Newly Listed: Yellow Glass Speed of Light Bracelet

I wasn't sure if I should blog this one under new, or #tbt, since I cannibalized an older bracelet for the beads in this one. At the end of the day, since I had never listed the original, I decided it should count as a new item.

Physics science sciart speed of light jewelry nerdy yellow glass bacelet
Speed of Light bracelet by Kokoba

This one features the speed of light (in meters/second), which flowery pillow beads as spacers in between each digit. It's cheerful, and we're all going to need as much cheer as we can find for the next four years.

Sigh.

Physics science sciart speed of light jewelry nerdy yellow glass bacelet
Speed of Light bracelet by Kokoba

Can we also talk about how Google Photos is a mess? I just got sucked into fiddling with it for at least two hours. I also wiped my Google+ account out of rage. And nothing of value was lost.

Physics science sciart speed of light jewelry nerdy yellow glass bacelet
Speed of Light bracelet by Kokoba

No comments:

Post a Comment