Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday 5: Peaches and Herb

First of all, obligatory:



What’s your favorite way to consume peaches?

Image courtesy DodgertonSkillhause from Morgulefile.com
As a fruit they're delicious but messy. Nothing makes you feel like an overgrown child like a really juicy, sloppy, messy peach. I don't like the canned ones you can get in the supermarket, but I liked the ones that Teacher Dad canned one year. Otherwise I like to have it in fruity girl teas. Also, obligatory:




To what dish does basil make its best contribution?

I don't have strong feelings about basil.


What’s something you’re feeling peachy-keen about?

My revisions for NaNoWriMo 2016 are going pretty well. I'm already something like 75% done with them. It remains to be seen if I want to start another round of revisions when this one is done, or move on to the first draft of another project (just for funsies).


What’s a cooking herb you dislike?



I don't have strong feelings about any herb, actually. Cilantro doesn't taste like soap for me, so it's all good in the hood.


What’s something in your residence that’s peach-colored or nearly peach-colored?

My new debit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment