Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday 5: Be of Good Cheer



What’s something non-political you’re rooting for nowadays?

Cubbies! Who doesn't love a good underdog story?


What were the circumstances–and who was the recipient–the last time you were part of a standing ovation?

I can't remember specifically but I'm sure it was some kind of musical performance. Maybe when I saw Folkoperan's performance of Carmina Burana?


What’s a cheer you remember from high school or college?

Nope.


What inanimate object in your residence deserves applause for its outstanding role in your life this past week?

Priscilla, my ten-year-old laptop, still runs just fine. Good news, since I didn't bring a computer with me on this trip.


When was the last time a group of people clapped for you?

After a presentation in Swedish class. We clap for everyone; I wasn''t especially awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment