Monday, January 25, 2016

Newly Listed: Newtonian Constant of Gravitation in Australian Opal and Fancy Jasper

Things have been a little quiet around here lately. I have to admit: I'm caught up in some really fascinating new reading and also Fallout New Vegas. But I've kept my hands busy, too!

This physics sciart science bracelet, featuring the Newtonian constant of gravitation in genuine Australian opal and fancy jasper, would make a great science gift for nerds, physicists, and teachers.
Newtonian constant of gravitation in genuine Australian opal and fancy jasper


Like I've said earlier, I've started really digging into the depths of my bead stash to try and clear out as much as possible. The fancy jasper beads in this bracelet are an example of that. The opal, on the other hand, is a relatively new addition to the bead box. It was a pretty luxurious buy, so this is a piece where I've opted to use some of my sterling findings instead of just base metal. Yes, sometimes I get fancy!

This physics sciart science bracelet, featuring the Newtonian constant of gravitation in genuine Australian opal and fancy jasper, would make a great science gift for nerds, physicists, and teachers.


This would be a great treat for any science nerds you know with an October birthday, or just a passion for opal (or Australia!). Go on, indulge.

If you just feel like window shopping today, be sure to stop by The Blue Beehive. Despite being open since 2012, they only just now turned up in my latest sciart search on Etsy. They have a wonderful mix of sciart and just art, like these:

Etched copper trilobite earrings


and this:

Boho style single wrap bracelet

And as always, Twitter is chock full of sciart finds!


No comments:

Post a Comment