Monday, December 21, 2015

Newly Listed: Aquamarine Pi Necklace

Weeks later and I'm still in the zone, as they say. It's funny how just a handful of purchases suddenly get you thinking about your entire bead collection in an entirely new light. It looks like I'm going to have plenty of new items to list...just in time for the end-of-year holiday gift-buying bonanza to be over. The good news is that I'll have plenty lined up for next year's graduation gift-buying bonanza! Yes, I actually sat down with a spreadsheet (like a dork) and it turns out that I sell just as much in April/May as I do in November/December.

This necklace has actually been up in the shop for a few days, but whatever. It's still "newly listed" to you guys!

This aquamarine pi necklace would be perfect for STEM and sciart nerds.
Aquamarine pi necklace by Kokoba
You may recognize this pattern from a pair of pi earrings I featured here a couple of weeks ago. Each piece alone is stunning (IMHO) but together they would make a lovely set!

The necklace is also a great alternative to the earrings: the chips are large and, more importantly, heavy, which rules them out as earrings for at least a few people. But that same weight in a necklace isn't a problem, even for the daintiest of necks!

Aquamarine is a fascinating, beautiful stone. You can follow that link to learn more about it and feast upon the world's most stunning specimen, the Dom Pedro. Don't forget to also browse this week's collection of #sciart on Twitter. Some lovelies I've RT'd include:








And finally, you pick up this OOAK necklace in my Etsy store, if it speaks to you. TREAT YO' SELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment