Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February Read Play Blog: Video Game Character Date

Read Play Blog is a meme about video games and books, posted every 16th of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to answer a discussion question, and recommend a video game that is similar to a book they liked. Hosted by Happy Indulgence & Read Me Away.

This week's question: What video game character would you take on a Valentines date?

What's the difference between a Valentine's Date and a regular one? Assuming nothing much, I have to say there aren't any video game characters I feel would be a fun date. What is a date, even? I met JV while I was still in high school and being in a relationship meant I got to sidestep that whole awkward dating thing.

An afternoon out with a badass freerunner like Ezio or the Prince of Persia might be fun....if I could keep up. Otherwise Three Dog from Fallout 3 is pretty chill. I'd love to have a few beers with him!



Recommend a game with your favorite couple!

I don't about with my favorite couple, but as a couple, Little Big Planet and Super Mario Galaxy are a lot of fun. And there is, of course, Diablo 3. As JV is an avid gamer (more than I am, to be honest), a good coop element is a huge draw in a game.



Currently playing

Minecraft is a game I play in phases: a lot for a while, then almost not at all for a while. Right now I'm in the on-again phase of my Minecraft relationship.

2 comments:

  1. This Valentine's Day, I definitely spent the day romancing Alistair from Dragon Age Origins so I could become Queen of Ferelden. haha

    ReplyDelete