Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Pi Day!

It's that time of year again! And time for my annual Pi Day roundup.


Cherry Pi Chullo for Big Heads by Ehmeelu on Etsy.
Cherry Pi Chullo for Big Heads by Ehmeelu
It's still a little chilly here in Sweden, so a winter hat like this chullo is perfectly acceptable headgear. I appreciate that Ehmeelu has hats that are extra large, too: people with big heads still get cold! JV has always had a massive head and the only winter hat he's ever had that fits is one that Lawyer Mom crocheted specifically for him. Please, craftsters, do like Ehmeelu and think of all the big-headed people in the world who can't find a good winter hat.

Grid Math Washi Tape from PrettyTape
Grid Math Washi Tape from PrettyTape

I've never been much of a scrapbooker, but I have been tracking other people's obsession with washi tape and am amazed with the things they do with it and the myriad of patterns and designs available. This is the perfect item for anyone interested in arts and maths. Or maybe I should snatch it up to use in my packaging...!

"You Are My Constant" Card by Witsicle.
"You Are My Constant" Card by witsicle.

This is exactly how I feel about JV. Together, we're like pi: he's my constant and I'm irrational.

Pi Long-Sleeved Shirt by fqcouture.
Pi Long-Sleeved Shirt by fqcouture
Normally the asymmetry of the design would bother me, but in this case I rather like it! This is the kind of nerd shirt you could totally dress up for a formal event and no one would have to be the wiser. Bonus points for matching it with some fancy pi bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment