Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pinterest Post: No Don't Pin That

First of all, I have found a new blog I like: NoDon'tPinThat. I am hooked on Pinterest, and while it's great for finding recipes, drink ideas, and funny pictures, it's not always so great for life advice or DIY tips involving chemicals or science. ("Science.") I've never been one to pin too many items from that last category anyway, since they're usually beauty tips and here are all the craps I give about beauty:



But I do give craps about jewelry and metals and science, and NoDon'tPinThat reminded me of this gem which I had always kind of known but never really remembered that I know. I don't have cherished antique silverware or heirloom jewelry (one gold ring, thus no tarnishing), but maybe you do. Here's how to get rid of the tarnish on your silver with aluminum foil, baking soda, hot water, and science.

And why not some of my favorite, recent pins? Why not indeed:






No comments:

Post a Comment