Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Read: Bossypants

I picked this one up entirely on a whim. I had heard so many good things about Bossypants that I was actually hesitant to get it (I am one of Those People who has an inherent mistrust of anything popular), but the quotes and selections I had read were to my liking so I sprung and bought the paperback version on the bestseller shelf at the grocery store.


I read it in two days. I could have read it in one, if I didn't have other things to do with my time. I laughed out loud, which I haven't done while reading a book for probably at least thirteen years. I immediately gave it to Lawyer Mom to read when I finished. I'm sorry I missed out on it for so long. Tina Fey: new girl crush.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I'm definitely one of those people who are suspicious of popular things. Good to hear this one lived up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that I am one of Those People because it seems very contrarian and hipster-like but...I have been so disappointed so many times! ;_;

      Delete