Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Treasury: Song for the Dumped

Ben Folds has long been one of my favorite artists of all time: a piano player who handles lyrics with deft humor and deep insight, sometimes in the same song? What's not to love! "Song for the Dumped" remains one of my favorites of his, so I thought I'd have a had at turning it into a treasury.


'Song For The Dumped' by Kokoba


$45.00

$15.00

$10.00

$9.95

$30.00

$11.00

$2.99

$13.00

$38.00

$2.99

$20.00

$3.50

$5.00

$50.00

$14.00
                        

In case you don't already know the lyrics, here they are:

One, two, three four!
*piano riff* 
 So you wanted
To take a break?
Slow it down some,
And have some space?
Well, fuck you too!
Give me my money back,
Give me my money back, you bitch!
I want my money back.
And don't forget
To give me back my black T-shirt! 
Wish I hadn't
Bought you dinner
Right before you
Dumped me on your front porch. 
Give me my money back,
Give me my money back, you bitch!
I want my money back.
And don't forget...

So how'd I do? Pick a song and give it a try, it's really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment