Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WIP: Blueberry Pi Scarf

Pi is the go-to irrational number, it seems. Every new idea I get for a project, I use pi first. This one is a scarf I started working on after I found my Lily Mills frame loom, a gift I got when I was much smaller than I am now.



This is the first time I've really devoted a lot of time to weaving since the cardboard looms we used in fifth grade, so bear with me, please!

I also like to have entertainment on while I work: movie, music, television shows, whatever. Yesterday while I was working on this scarf, I rocked out to this:



I've dug Galactic since I was in middle school. They're a funk/blues/rock/hiphop/just about anything fusion band, a testimony to their NOLA roots. It's the perfect stuff to keep you stoked and into what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment